- Describe your sound in 3 words
Melodic, dreamy, majestic
- What’s the most important element in future RnB? Tell us a few things about your creative process.
In future RnB the element of nostalgia combined with interesting new or designed sounds are indispensable in my opinion. Working on a record (depending on the project) I mostly create in the studio. I vibe on numerous beats until there’s a spark and I really feel it. If not, we start from scratch together with the engineer/producer. Sometimes I would come in with a melody or just lyrics and go from there.
- How do you relate to the Amsterdam music scene?
I’ve met a lot of creatives working in the field, and developed some good friendships as well. I worked on projects with many in Holland, the thing I find we have in common is that we’re curious about each other’s work and eager to help,hear or learn. I can relate to that
- Rough and rebellious but in some cases shy. Which is your most personal lyric that represents you the most?
I relate to most of my tracks since those are all personal experiences of mine, some more than others, going through changes etc makes it very difficult to name just one.
- What advice would you give to your younger self?
The advice I would give younger self is not to rush life, instead enjoy the ride
- What was the best film you have watched during the quarantine?
- One last thing we should know about you?
At the moment me and my team are planning on new releases as well as new visual content.
- Thank you!