- Describe your sound in 3 words
Urgent, Funny, Hard-Hitting
- How do you relate to the London music scene? What are the main ingredients that make London one of the world’s leading music cities?
I relate to the culture like the whole reason the Scene in London is the way it is is because we all have a goal to be the best and if everyone has that mindset it makes a land of hard working and creative people.
- You got brought onto the stage by Wiley. What is the best gig you have attended as a fan? And what would be your dream performance venue?
The best gig I’ve attended was probably Travis Scott at the 02 arena, like it was sold out and the energy in the crowd was just electrifying, I remember mid concert thinking this is one of the best moments of my life. My dream venue is defo 02 Brixton Acadmey, its like my fav venue Ive been to
- What is the next big thing in the London music scene?
Uk rap/Trap is starting to make an mark on the scene these days, acts like Slowthai and Pa Salieu are getting their dues in the genre
- What does hip hop symbolize in your opinion?
- What was the best film you have watched during the quarantine?
Plumber comes over to clean stepsisters pipes, very good film in my opinion, especially the finish
- One last thing we should know about you?
I’m a sugar shades ambassador, discount code PSWEATS10